08 July 2009

Get it?

I witnessed a few small miracles during the last 24 hours and I need to share them! Actually, as I'm thinking about it...I'm not sure that a blog is the right place for them. Hmmm....Nope! Not right now. Instead, I'll share a funny story from work. So, I take Keena in every now and then for "pet therapy" but mostly because I like having her at work with me. The last time I took her in, I reassured the residents that "she hasn't bitten a single person". From the back row came the quip, "What about all of us married folk?" LOL!!! It took me about 3 minutes to figure out that what the resident said was SUPER FUNNY!

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha!!! So you have a wise cracker at work eh? Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And a blog is an awesome place to post about miracles. :)

    ReplyDelete